Wednesday 20 May 2009

Wick in good time

Arrived in wick feeling pretty happy with the day - despite a bit of rain,
conditions were good - not too warm but that helped at times. General pace
was 10 mph uphill and 20 down so we've got a good average going

The scenery is increadible and the terrain not too bad (more gentle
undulations than real hill climbs) i- I'll try and stop and get some shots
tomorrow.

we met a very nice group of 'end to end'ers who had just completed it in
between 14 and 19 days - I think the general concensus is that 10 days is
hard but achievable. I guess that just validates the donations, which are
still coming in - again, thanks everyone!

Tomorrow is the first full day, so we will see if I'm feeling half as
confident then. If today's pace is anything to go by we shouldn't have too
much trouble - Dave was setting a very good speed but I think keeping that
up all day is a whole different story.

No comments: